Application for Participation in the OF Championships
To apply for a chance for an individual or team to participate in the OF Championships, you will be required to provide personal information for yourself and the individual. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and the minor on whose behalf you are applying.
You may not submit more than one application for any individual to participate in the OF Championships. If this rule is violated, all applications for that individual will be rejected. All applications are non-transferable, and if the participant you apply for is selected, another participant cannot take such participant’s spot.
I agree that the responsibility for ensuring this application is received no later than 5 P.M. C.D.T. on the date five (5) days prior to the local qualifier is mine alone and that this application will be automatically rejected if received by OFC after such date and time or if is incomplete, received without the signature of parent or guardian or inaccurate in some other way. I agree that the risk of delay or error in transmission lies solely with me and that the OFC has no liability with respect to any such delay or error and the consequences therefrom, including rejection of this entry.
The communications between you and us regarding the OF Championships may be through this Site or by email. You consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
General Rules of Conduct
There are a few rules of conduct that you are required to follow when you use this Site:
- Do not extract information from the Site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis. This includes, for example, information about other users of the Site, information about who was selected to participate in the OF Championships, and information about the performance of specific participants in the OF Championships.
- Do not use automated means to gain unauthorized access to any application information or computer system connected to the Site.
- Do not “stream catch” (download, store or transmit copies of streamed content).
- Do not obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Site or our systems that are not intended for access by you.
- Do not “flood” the Site with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt or harm the Site or its systems.
- Do not circumvent or reverse engineer the Site or its systems.
- Do not restrict or inhibit another user or users from using this Site.
- If you post something to this Site, such as comments or other content, do not post anything that:
- infringes any third party intellectual property right (such as copyrights),
- is defamatory (i.e., something that is negative and untrue about another person or entity),
- divulges another person’s or entity’s confidential or private information or trade secret,
- is fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, obscene, or discriminatory,
- encourages criminal conduct, or
- contains any virus, malware, spyware or other harmful content or code.
You must comply with all applicable laws and contractual obligations when you use this Site.
Ownership of Site Content and Submissions
OFC owns the intellectual property rights in the content and materials displayed on this Site. You may use this Site (including such content and materials) for your own personal, non-commercial use, but you may not use it for commercial purposes. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from this Site other than for your own, personal, non-commercial use.
If you submit or post any materials or content to this Site, you grant us and our affiliates a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, assignable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use such materials and content, including alterations thereof, for our business purposes, in any form, in any media, and via any technology we choose, whether it exists now or is created in the future. You represent that any materials and content posted or otherwise submitted by you to the Site is original to you and that you have the right to grant us these rights.
Copyright Infringement Notices
Changes to This Site
We reserve the right to make changes to, or to suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently), this Site or any portion of this Site, including the process for applying to participate in the OF Championships. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
Suspension or Termination of Access
We welcome links to this Site so long as: (i) this Site opens in a new browser window which displays the full version of a page of this Site (e.g., not merely one of its frames, and not an “in-line” link to a particular image or object on this Site), (ii) the link to this does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site or service by us or by this Site; and (iii) this Site is not display framed within or obfuscated by other content. You may not use on your site any trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials appearing on this Site, including but not limited to any logos, without our express written consent. We reserve the right to revoke your right to link to this Site upon notice. If you receive such a notice from us, you agree to discontinue your link to the Site.
We control and operate this Site from our facilities in the United States of America, and unless otherwise specified, the materials displayed on this Site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products and services available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. We do not represent that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access this Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Applicable Law; No Waiver; Severability
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES. WE PROVIDE THIS SITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT). THIS MEANS THAT WE MAKE NO PROMISES THAT:
- THE SITE OR THE APPLICATION FOR A CHANCE TO PLAY IN THE OF CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME,
- THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS OR PROVIDE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS,
- THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR UP-TO-DATE,
- THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM IT OR STORED ON IT WILL BE SECURE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS,
- INFORMATION AND MATERIALS THAT YOU SUBMIT TO THIS SITE WILL REMAIN RETREIVABLE AND UNCORRUPTED (UNLESS WE PROMISE THIS IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT WITH YOU), OR
- THE SITE WILL BE UNITERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
WE LIKEWISE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE APPLICATION FOR A CHANCE TO PLAY IN THE OF CHAMPIONSHIPS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS SITE. ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”.
IF YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM A THIRD PARTY AFTER FOLLOWING AN AD OR LINK ON THIS SITE, THE TERMS OF SALE FOR YOUR PURCHASE ARE BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY FROM WHOM YOU MADE THE PURCHASE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR FOR DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THEIR SELLERS.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION AT ANY TIME. WE CANNOT, AND DO NOT, GUARANTEE THE CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION CONCERNING ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN PRODUCT OR SERVICES LITERATURE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DOCUMENTS, SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION, BY OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT AGENTS, AND OTHERWISE ON THE SITE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH US OR OUR AGENTS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS POSTED TO THIS SITE BY USERS, NOR FOR DISPUTES BETWEEN USERS, OR BETWEEN USERS AND THIRD PARTIES.
THESE DISCLAIMERS APPLY TO US AND OUR AFFILIATED AND RELATED COMPANIES AS WELL AS THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE SITE, AND ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE (OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS PROVIDED AS PART OF THIS SITE), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY, EVEN IF WE KNEW, SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OR HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AND OF ANY OF OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE, WILL NOT EXCEED $20.00. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
Last Updated: April 27, 2014